Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

   My DAY ON THE BEACH


Friday was the best day of the holiday at Ahipara beach. It was so much fun because we went fishing, swimming, building sandcastles and doing donuts on the motorbikes. When I first got in the sea water it was cold but the longer i stayed in it got warmer i also noticed though the day the water started getting clearer and clearer then i noticed again that it was crystal clear at midday. Then I got out because it got cold.


When i got out i recall lying in the hot soft sand to warm up then after warming up for 20 minutes i decided to build sandcastles and sand ramps for the motorbikes. After a while of building. me and my brother’s jumped on the motorbikes and tested the sand ramp we built. as we all knew that it would not work and it would fail we just started doing skids and going up and down the beach. After a good day at the beach me and my family went to the shop and got some ice-cream to top it off.


       


1 comment:

  1. Hi Spencer I like how you structured your writing but maybe next time you could check your punctuation/spelling because you said i but it's meant to be a capital I.

    ReplyDelete